- The error message "Cannot read property 'nonUIField' of undefined" pops up when claiming/enrolling a benefit.
- Standard Benefit Enrollment screen or Benefit Claim screen shows repeated fields
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Global Benefits
Benefits UI corrupted
- The enrolment or claim (depending on where the issue is occuring), UI is corrupted.
- Create a new UI in Manage Configuration UI with base object "Benefit Employee Claim" when the issue is for claim or "BenefitEnrollment" when the issue is for enrolment.
- Once the UI is created, assign the UI to the relevant benefit.
- If there is no UI specified in the benefit, then replace the exisitng UI by this new UI in Manage Data > Benefits Screen Lookup > BenefitEmployeeClaim or BenfitEnrollment.
Points to Note:
- It is not recommended to customzied the standard Benefits UI.
- Create a copy of the standard UI and then add custom fields or make changes to the UI look and feel in the copied UI.
- Associate the custom UI to the relevant Benefit object.
- If standard Benefit UI is corrupted, then delete the UI from Manage Business Configuration UI. System will automatically re-create the Standard UI.
BenefitEmployeeClaim,BenfitEnrollment,Configuration UI,Screen Lookup,UI corrupted,Benefit screen corrupted,repeated fields in employee claim , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions