You have a finite amount of contracts in your system that you do not wish to use anymore. In order to delete them in mass, you may have tried the following:
- Set the LOEKZ indicator via transaction "MASS" in the contract header (MASSEKKOCONTRACT-LOEKZ). (this field is grayed out)
- Manually deleting the contracts one by one, although this is very timely for the amount of contracts you have.
- Deleting the single line items within the contracts, although again this is very timely (and this still allows the contract number to be used)
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
ME31K ME32K ME33K MASSEKKO , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.