- A user cannot be created, imported or synchronized in BI Platform
- Error seen is "Could not commit object '<username>' of type 'User' because another object with the same name already exists under object 'Users'. (FWB 00026)"
- The existing user is not visible from CMC -> Users and Groups
- Searching in query builder shows the user under either CI_InfoObjects, or CI_AppObjects, but not under CI_SystemObjects
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.