You have the following scenario:
- Purchase order (PO) created in SAP ERP or S4Hana system
- Service Entry Sheet (SES) posted in Ariba
- SES sent to SAP system
- In SAP system, you set the final entry sheet (ESSR-FINAL) indicator in the SES
-> this indicator setting change not visible afterwards at Ariba, hence there further SES's posting is possible.
- Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite - Every currently supported SP versions
- S4Hana inbuilt native connection with Ariba with cXML's
Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions
KBA , BNS-ARI-SE-ERP , Ariba Integration Add-On for ERP , MM-SRV , Services Management , BNS-INT-ARI-MM , Ariba Integration with S/4HANA Materials Management , MM-SRV-SR , Service Entry , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.