You want to Delete a Registered Product Master Data record from the system.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Products Work Center
- Then to Registered Products View
- Open Registered Product XYZ, where, XYZ is any Registered Product, with status - "Active"
There is no option to delete the Registered Product from User Interface.
Only Registered Products with Status - "In Preparation", can be deleted.
- Go to the Installed Base work center.
- Navigate to Installed Base view .
- Search for Installed Base DEF (where DEF represent any installed base name) and open it.
- Go to the Items facet.
- Add Item ->Registered Product, here add the Registered Product which is in "In Preparation" status and to be deleted from the system
- Click on the Gear Icon option -> Select Delete
This will delete the Registered Product Master Data record, which is in status -"In Preparation" from the system.
2735910 - The New Registered Product is Created with the Default Status as Active
Registered Product, Delete, Installed Base, Item,Product , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA-IBA , Installed Base , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions