I have the fields configured in First Advantage Background Check Integration Settings, correctly filled by the candidate, but some of them are not flowing to FADV.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management:
- Background Check
Reproducing the Issue
- Put the candidate in Background Check status;
- Click on Initiate Background Check;
- See that some fields have not been sent to First Advantage;
This is caused by the system automatically identifying some fields and assigining them in First Advantage Background Check Integration Settings.
- Go to OData Metadata Refresh and Export;
- in Cache, click in Refresh and wait for finish confirmation;
- Now, go to First Advantage Background Check Integration Settings;
- Select any random field;
- Remove the selected associated field from it;
- Save it;
- Associate the field again and save it;
This will make the system the system to refresh the fields configured, and then save references again, which will make it start working again.
FADV, fields, rcm, not flowing, missing, First, Advantage, Background, Check, Integration, Settings , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions