When trying to request feedback from someone through CPM, users get the error "You have no permission to request feedback from Firstname Lastname. Please choose a different user"
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Continuous Performance Management
- Go to Feedback tab
- Click on Request Feedback
- Search for a user and select them
- See error message
The Target Population for the "Request Feedback" permission in RBP does not include this user.
- Go to Admin Center > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles
- Select the Role that gives the permission for Request Feedback
- Scroll to the end to "3. Grant this role to..."
In this set up the user can only request feedback from him/herself
4. Click on Edit Granting
5. Change the Target Population from "Granted User (Self)" either to Everyone or to a specific group that will include the desired users
6. Click on Done
7. Click on "Save Changes" to update the Permission Role
You have no permission to request feedback from, Please choose a different user, Request Feedback, CPM, Continuous Performance Management , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM , Continuous Performance Management , Problem