- You are using the SAP Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) B2B SFTP Receiver Adapter (similar issue may occur with the Sender Adapter)
- During testing or runtime execution the error below occurs or is visible in the Audit Log or XPI Inspector tool
Catching com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Fingerprint invalid. Fingerprint is: 56:45:40:67:e3:a1:72:4f:43:59:f7:23:3f:1c:d8:5f
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 - SP08 and higher
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, business-to-business add-on
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP NetWeaver Process Integration, business-to-business add-on 1.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on 1.0 ; SAP Process Integration 2.0, business-to-business add-on ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SFT , Secure File Transfer Protocol Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.