You are creating a New Tax Payment with a positive amount but the error Tax Payment must be outgoing appears.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the Common Tasks view.
- Click on New Tax Payment sub view.
- Choose Tax Payment as Tax Payment Type.
- Select any Tax Return Arrangement ID.
- Fill in any other mandatory data if required.
- Click on Check button.
Error Tax Payment must be outgoing appears.
The steps to create a tax payment as outlined in the Reproducing the Issue section will only work for negative tax amount, for positive tax amount please follow the Resolution steps.
- Go to the Liquidity Management work center
- Click on New Incoming Check under Common Task.
- In Payer field, select the ID of the relevant Tax Authority.
- Click on Post.
Consequence: It will automatically create a tax payment because you have selected a Payer which is a Tax Authority.
- Go to the Tax Management Work Center.
- Click on Tax Payments view.
Result: You find the incoming check you created and can now match it against a positive value return and it can be posted as well without any error message.
Positive Tax, Montant positif , KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions