User can not view New Absence button after selecting Manage leave of Absence.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee's profile;
- Click on Actions and select Manage Leave of Absence;
- New Absence button is not visible;
This is a role based permission issue
- Now navigate to "Manage Permission Roles";
- Select respective role;
- Click "Permissions...";
- Go to "Manage Time Off" section;
- Check "Time Account";
- Give at least edit permission;
- Click done;
- Save changes;
- Sign out and then log back in;
Please note: If EmployeeTime Object Definition is set to "Secure: Yes" then you need to enable this permission as well in the configured Permission Category.
If EmployeeTime Object definition is set to "Secure: No" then you need to enable Permission to "Access to Non-Secured Objects".
2829261 - Respect Role Based Permissions in Time Management UI Defaulted to Yes / Default RBP will be respected.
SF, success factors, EC, employee central, timeoff, time off, leave of absence, role based permission, New Absence , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-ABS , Absence error's - Calculations, Deductions, TT&ET , Problem