Rules created using Model Rule Editor are not available for Re-use for other fields on header of a Custom Screen.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to system.
- Go to Custom Work Center.
- Open any Custom TI screen.
- Enter Adaptation mode.
- Create Validation rule for a field using Model Rule Editor.
- Hover over other fields on same screen and open Model Rule editor for them.
- Rules created previously are not visible on hovering over other fields on the same screen.
Model Rule Editor works as expected only if FloorPlanAnchor is present on the screen.
Kindly get in touch with your partner and request them add FloorPlanAnchor on the custom screen.
KBA , module rule editor rules not visible , rule not visible , find rules , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions