- When migrating to BPC 11.0 on BW/4HANA the supported Excel Add-in is Analysis for Microsoft Office (AO) with the EPM Plug-in.
- The IBP Add-In only works alongside EPM Add-In - it does not work with AO/EPM Plug-in.
- How can IBP be used when migrating to BPC 11.0 on BW/4HANA?
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0 on BW/4HANA
- SAP EPM solutions, add-in for Microsoft Office
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA all versions
BPC11, BPC11.0, BW4HANA, EPM Plugin , KBA , epm add-in , bpc 11 , EPM-XLS-NW , EPM Excel Client BPC NW , EPM-BPC-BW4 , BPC/4 , EPM-XLS-MS , EPM Excel Client BPC MS , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.