Users from specific countries are unable to submit for a Vacation Request due to error: "Data replication proxy objects could not be created or updated"
- SAP SuccessFactors Integrations
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy as a user from a particular country (e.g. Mexico)
- Go to My Employee Files
- Go To Time Off portlet > Click on Go to Time Off link.
- Request for Leave and click on Submit, error will pop up.
Replication Target System and/or some required fields/association has not been set or defined on Data Replication Configuration for the country of affected users
Set the Replication Target System for the respective data replication configuration for the user's country.
- Go to Manage Data.
- Select Employee Data Replication Configuration then select the corresponding replication configuration.
- Click > Take Action > Make Correction.
- Set the Replication Target System > Save.
Data replication proxy objects could not be created or updated, Data Replication Configuration, Data Replication Proxy, Time Off, Leave Request, Error , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-MDF , Metadata Framework API (MDF) , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem