- The following CA-CL related dump is issued when running RVV50R10C in batch job.
Category ABAP programming error
Runtime Errors DBSQL_TOO_MANY_OPEN_CURSOR
ABAP Program SAPLSUNI
Application Component BC-DWB-TOO-FUB
- In call stack, you can find this dump is issued in FUNCTION: FUNCTION_EXISTS after calling FUNCTION: VB_BATCH_DETERMINATION and PERFORM: SELECT_BATCH_CL
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
DBSQL_TOO_MANY_OPEN_CURSOR, RVV50R10C, SAPLSUNI, runtime error, CL 428, CL428, LSUNIU10 , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , CA-CL , Classification , BC-DWB-TOO-FUB , Function Builder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.