You have imported a master layout or page layout, but afterwards you notice that either a cloud data source was deleted from the system or the data was deleted from the cloud data source.
SAP Cloud for Customer
When you download a master layout, it also downloads any embedded reports that are part of the layout. If these embedded reports are based on a cloud data source then during the page import this cloud data source is recreated. However editing a cloud data source deletes its data.
If the recreation of the data source fails due to inconsistencies, the cloud data source is deleted from the target system.
Please note that this is also the case with transport management, as this is the successor to the master layout.
Please remove any embedded reports that are involved in the layouts, and then export the layouts again.
To recreate the cloud data source, please use Transport Management and upload it again:
- Go to Administrator work center > Transport Management and create New Transport Request
- Provide Transport Request Name > Save and Open
- Select your cloud data source and save it locally.
- In Transport Objects tab Click on Select under Available Transport Objects and Select Transport Object type Analytical Content
- Then click on Add Selected and this will add the object selected to the Selected Transport Objects section below.
Afterwards please also upload the data into the cloud data source again.
Help Center, Analytics Guide: Create and Edit a Cloud Data Source
Cloud Data Source, business analytics, deleted, gone, data missing, layout import, page upload , KBA , transport management , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem