- You would receive an error importing Compound Delete file
- The application error id would be accompanied by = Internal System error encountered while importing record
- Internal error when trying to deleting an orphaned Person External ID
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - import Data
Reproducing the Issue
- From Employee Imports, download the template for Compound delete
- Enter the personID and Hrisfield as personInfo
- Upload the file and validate - No error
- Validate and Import the file - The system displays an error "Internal System error encountered while importing record "
- Go to search Check tool
- Employee central core
- Review all issue and Check: 2438812 - Check Tool: How to use Check Tool to identify Orphaned Person IDs from your system
There could be a violation constraint in the database that leads to inconsistencies.
SAP SuccessFactors Development Engineering team will need to run a deletion script. Please refer to below
- Please contact Employee Central Support Engineer Team and Add the following to your case or Ticket:
- Provide the list of all affected users
- Customer must provide a written approval for the deletion script
Employee Central Support Engineer Team Action:
- Please refer to Internal Memo
2375294 - How to use the Compound Delete for Employee Central (Mass Delete Grid Portlet Data)
Successfactors, Compound, Delete, Error, Orphan, Orphaned, id, ECT-111596, Internal, System, encountered, while, importing, record ECT-121520, Internal System error encountered while importing record, SRSD-55983, SRSD-55886, ECT-121520, Compound Delete, Import , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , Problem