- Converted report from a DESKI to WEBI shows an extra prompt because the prompts are not being merged
- Report contains two queries and a prompt in each with identical prompt text and type
- A prompt from one query is coming from a universe level filter but cannot observe where the prompt from the second query is coming from as there is no webi/universe level filter
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Desktop Intelligence
- Information Design Tool
- Universe Design Tool
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
webi, deski, report conversion tool, converted, extra prompt, wrong type, idt, udt, missing prompt, derived table, @Prompt, @Variable , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-UDT , Universe Design Tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.