This article provides information on how to export Development Plan data to PDF file.
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Plan
- SAP SuccessFactors Adhoc Reporting
There are two ways users can export Career Development Plan data to a PDF file:
- Directly in the Development Plan page, separated by user and by template. This method will export a PDF file with the same design of the Development Plan page.
- Using AdHoc Report module, batch information for one or all templates. This method will export a PDF file with the Development Plan information in a table view.
Exporting the data in Development Plan page
- Go to Development Plan page;
- Search for the target user;
- Select the Development Plan Template;
- In the "Actions" menu, in upper right corner of page, click "Print to HTML or PDF";
- Select the desired document format, in the pop-up > Click Open;
- The action shows the information in the same design of the Development Plan page;
- Export the file.
Exporting the data in Ad Hoc Report
- Go to Reporting/Analytics;
- Create a New report with table view;
- Select single domain "Development Goal/Objective";
- Create report;
- Fill the necessary information in "General Info" tab;
- Select the desired report scope in "People" tab;
- Select the target Templates in "Data Sets" tab;
- Select the desired information in "Columns";
- Specify "Filters", to retrieve desired information;
- Click "Generate" option, right next to "Save" and "Cancel" buttons, in the report header;
- Select desired document format, in the pop-up header;
- The file is exported.
Export CDP, Export Adhoc Report, Export Career Development Plan, Career Development Plan PDF, Adhoc Report PDF, HTML, exporting, csv, design, table view , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP-DAT , Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development all versions