- MS Excel and MS Word do not open in place (inside SAPGUI windows).
- They open out of place (outside SAPGUI window) when executing MS Office related transactions.
- Issue occurs when users use multiple, extended monitors.
- Issue is reproducible only in some client systems.
- Issue does not occur if the user uses only their laptop to open the transaction.
- SAP GUI for Windows
- Office 365
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Excel, Word, out of place, in place, Office, SAP GUI,Office 365, inplace, separate window, embed, embedded, , KBA , iw32 , long text , iw33 , BC-FES-OFFI , SAP Desktop Office Integration , BC-FES-CTL , SAP GUI for Windows Controls , BC-FES-GUI , SAP GUI for Windows , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.