- Client process unexpectedly terminated when running a statement with a variable of type 'table'
- Errorlog contains an Infected with signal 11 error at address open__byname
- The following stack trace including functions s__attachPreds and attach_predicates
- Errorlog entries include:
Current process (0x39001d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000018e11d7 (open__byname+0xa7)
with a stack trace including
- Please refer to attachment Full_Stack_Example.txt for a complete example from ASE log
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
- "Predicated Privileges" configuration is on
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
dataserver, open__byname, SIGSEGV , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.