User wants to search for candidates in Recruiting using Profile Extension fields as search filters.
- The fields with data type String in the Object definition of the Candidate profile extension, are coming up as search filters.
- The fields with data type Picklist in the Object definition of the Candidate profile extension, are not coming up as search filters.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center >> Configure Object Definitions
- Search for Object Definition >> Candidate Profile Extension. The object definition comes up.
- Under the object definition, say field 'A' has data type 'String' and field 'B' has data type 'picklist'.
- Go to Recruiting >> Candidates.
- Select the search filters - Candidate Profile Extension.
- The field 'A' in Point 3 (above) comes up as a search filter, but the field 'B' does not come up as a search filter.
Legacy picklist framework is still being used in the instance. It is not yet migrated to MDF picklists.
Candidate Search using Candidate Profile Extension picklist fields will work only when MDF Picklist Framework is being used in the instance. With legacy Picklists, the candidate search with Candidate Profile Extension picklist fields won't work.
If your instance has not been migrated to MDF yet, please refer to the KBA 2906608 - What is Picklist Migration?
candidate search using Candidate profile extension fields , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem