After creating a configuration with the initial load mode 'Resource Optimized', the reading type defaults to 3 (Primary Key Order) despite the requirements being met for it to default to reading type 1 (Range Calculation).
These requirements are:
- Connection to source system is RFC (ABAP system)
- Underlying database for source is HANA.
- SAP LT Replication Server 1.0
- SAP LT Replication Server 2.0
- SAP LT Replication Server 3.0
- Source system is an ABAP system with a HANA database.
KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-DB , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-BW , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.