- Eligibility Value is coming as 0 (zero) when 'Reimbursement Eligibility' button is clicked in ESS Portal Advanced Claims application in Reimbursement Module - Claims / Advances although HINREMS report shows correct values.
- Balance Value shown as 0 when 'Reimbursement Eligibility' is clicked in Portal Advanced Claims application although HINREMS report shows correct values.
- Employee cannot raise a claim in portal due to zero Eligibility Value.
- No values in the dropdown while an employee creates request for claim in ESS Payrolll India claims application.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Reimbursement And Claims
- Payroll India Public Sector
SAP ERP 6.0
SAP ERP Core Component 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
WebDynpro for ABAP application, Advance Claims, Reimbursement, HINCREMS, Individual Reimbursements, Claims and Reimbursement, Claims application for WebDynpro for ABAP application, dropdown, blank , KBA , PY-IN-PS , Public Sector , PA-PA-IN , India , PY-LOC-CLM , Advanced Claims , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.