For Employee ABC which belongs to PQR country, you are not able to see an extension field in the Employee view in the Personnel Administration. But the same extension field can be seen for Employee DEF which belongs to XYZ country.
Where ABC and DEF represents Employee. And PQR and XYZ represents Country
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Personnel Administration work center
Search and select the employee ABC
Go to the Employment tab
Also, repeat the same steps for Employee DEF
You have created the extension fields for specific country XYZ in Personnel Administration UI.
To see the fields for Employees from country PQR, Personnel Administration UI follow the below steps:
- Go to Personnel Administration work cente
- Search and select the employee ABC
- Select Edit
- Open the Employee in Adaptation Mode
- Select the required section of the screen
- Right click and select Add - Extension fields option
- For the extension fields check the indicator 'Is Already Added'
- Then Save and Publish the changes.
Then the extension fields will be available in both the PQR and XYZ Country Personnel Administration.
Personnel, Administration, Country, Extension Field, Employee , KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Problem