When you delete a Talent Pool through the Talent Pool UI and then refresh the page the Talent Pool can still be seen and is active.
***Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.***
SAP SuccessFactors Succession and Development
Reproducing the Issue
Please see the details and below on reproducing this issue:
- Go to Talent Pools in Succession.
- Select the Talent Pool you wish to Delete and select the Delete action.
- Verify that the Talent Pool is no longer visible in the UI.
- Refresh the page and the Talent Pool will then reappear in the UI.
This issue can occur when a field which is set to mandatory in the Talent Pool object definition has been left blank when originally creating the Talent Pool. You can verify if a field is mandatory in two ways:
1. Select a Talent Pool and choose the Show and Edit Talent Pool action. A required field will have an asterick next to the field name.
2. Navigate to the Talent Pool Object Definition and verify if the field has the required field set to a value of yes.
There are two possible solutions which can be used to resolve the issue depending on your specific business requirements;
- Add data to the currently blank mandatory field and save. Once added you will then be able to delete the Talent Pool as expected.
- Change the fields required value from yes to no through Configure Object Definitions in the Admin Center
Succession, MDF, Talent, Pool, Delete, Remove, Refresh , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-TP , Talent Pools , Problem