In checking the expired offer letter esignature Offer link from correspondence, the hyperlink is working for the author of the offer letter while for other users who can view it, it doesn't have the same behavior wherein e-signature offer link is not clickable or active
SuccessFactors Recruiting management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in to the instance, then proxy as the author of the offer letter
2. Check the job requisition and look for the candidate application
3. Once in candidate application, search for the offer letter correspondence. You will noticed that even though the offer letter status is expired, the e-signature form link is still active
4. Then, proxy as another user or role that has access to the candidate application
5. Check the job requisition and look for the same candidate application
6. In the candidate application , go the offer letter correspondence you will see the esignature form link is inactive for the expired offer letter. This is not the same with the author of offer letter.
When an offer letter is expired/voided, Successfactors do not keep any copy of the exprired offer letter document in the database and always make a call to DocuSign to get the document. Hence, this is only available to the originator of the offer letter and not to any other user. This is an expected behavior and by design.
Offer, Offer letter, Author, DocuSign , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem