You have maintained some public holidays for specific countries in the 'Working Day Calendar' activity. Then, you assign a country to each employee. However, the employees cannot not see the public holidays for their country in their calendar.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click 'Open Activity List'.
- Search the 'Working Day Calendar' activity.
- Click 'Create a new holiday calendar'.
- In step 1, select a country.
- In step 2, select a bank holiday from the displayed list.
- In step 3, click Finish.
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Click Employees.
- Open an employee.
- Click Edit.
- Maintain a country in the Country field.
- Log in with the employee´s user.
- Open the calendar.
Result: You will see that the bank holiday you maintained does not appear in the calendar.
Public Holidays are not supposed to appear in user´s calendars.
For the moment, this functionality is a new requirement. Please, vote for this requirement in the Customer Influence Site.
Admin guide - Working Day Calendar
public holiday, bank holiday, employee, user, calendar, Working Day Calendar , KBA , LOD-CRM-CAL , Calendar Control , How To