While migrating Labor Resources in the Business Configuration work center, the following error message appears:
"'Valuation Cost Rates-Cost Unit': 'Hour(s)' is not a valid value; edit source value"
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration work center
2. Select Overview
3. Search for Migration of Labor Resources
4. Upload the relevant migration file
5. Click Execute Migration Step by Step
6. Error: "Valuation Cost Rates-Cost Unit: 'Hour(s) is not a valid value; edit source value"
The reason for this error message is an incorrect value for the Cost Unit type, which is a text and should be a decimal number.
According to the sheet Field List in the migration file, the Cost Unit type for Valuation Cost Rates should be a number (Length 10, Decimal 5). This value should be corrected.
Cost Unit, Cost Rates, Migration of Labor Resources, Valuation Cost Rates-Cost Unit, valid value, edit source value , KBA , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , How To