- Is it possible to restrict Performance Management Form Template in "Data Set" option while creating Adhoc Report?
- Is it possible to restrict any active PM Form Templates in ORD Live Data Report?
- Is there any way to restrict user's from selecting all active PM Form Templates in Adhoc Report under Data Set option?
- Adhoc Report Builder
- Online Report Designer (Live Data)
Reproducing the Issue
- Home > Reporting > New > Report Table > Select Performance Management Domain > Data Set
- Under "Data Set" option all active PM Form Templates are available
- There are 3 Active PM Form Templates in the Instance.
- All 3 PM Form Templates are available under Data Set option.
- User can select all / any one template from the available list.
- Being Admin, we want to display only one PM Form Template in Data Set option.
- So that user should not have option to select any other PM Form Template.
- As of current product design it is not possible to restrict Active PM Form Templates under Data Set option in the Adhoc / ORD live data.
- It is not possible to restrict users from selecting available PM Form Templates under Data Set option in Adhoc / ORD live data Reporting.
Data Set, Template, Restrict, RBP, Adhoc, ORD, Performance Management , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions