- Fault Manager does not start via Windows Services
- Fault Manager can be started by running the batch file
- Fault Manager (FM) error log shows: Status: ERROR - Fault Manager is not in a valid state. Check Fault Manager log file "C:\SAP\FaultManager\dev_sybdbfm" for detail.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-On Option (HADR)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
RepServer, RS, FM, HADR, CHADR, BHADR , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.