After logging into the system and loading the home page, the following error message is displayed:
"RBAM: No authorization for 'BuiltIn <default> WRITE' on Instance XXXX of 'BONodeProxy <default> EST_EMP_WORK_CAL_QAF_CO <default> ROOT' in context 'UIApplication <default> /SAP_BYD_APPLICATION_UI/hcm/rpm/resourcefactsheetqaf.QA.uicomponent <default> <default> Operation <default> Start"
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Log into the system with the normal user credentials.
- After the Home page is loaded, the error message appears on the bottom of the screen.
This error is caused due to missing authorization for "Resource Search" to the specific user.
In order to avoid the error message, define the write access of the "Resource Search" as unrestricted.
To do so, follow the below steps:
- Go to Application and User Management.
- Enter the Business Users view.
- Search for the specific user which is facing the error.
- Click Edit, then select Access Rights.
- Navigate to the Access Restrictions tab.
- Search for Resource Search and define the write access from the dropdown as "unrestricted".
- Save and close.
If the user has Business Roles assigned, perform the below steps between steps 4 and 5:
- Click the Business Role assigned to the user.
- In the new screen with the business role definition, click View All.
RBAM, Access restrictions , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , How To