When user creates a PO in ME21N from reference (PR, PO, contract, scheduling agreement), system displays the deleted items as well. In case of contract and PR the following error or warning messages occur:
- Contract item [document number] [item number] has been deleted (release order not possible) - ME620
- Purchase requisition [document number] item [item number] already deleted - 06050
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, loekz, del_ind, deletion indicator, filter, me 620, 06 050 , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , MM-PUR-OA , Outline Purchase Agreements With Vendors , MM-PUR-GF-RE , Reporting , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.