SAP Analytic Cloud does not list all of the roles in the export page (Deployment).
Roles which listed in this export are not the same as those available in Security/Roles page. Roles in export are less than the actual available roles.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.0
Reproducing the Issue
1. Logon to SAP Analytic Cloud
2. Navigate to Deployment and Export
4. Click on the plus icon (New)
3. On the left panel wait for the different objects types to be displayed and select Role. Compare the roles which listed in the right panel section are not the same as those available in Security/Roles page.
Roles in export are less than the actual available roles.
Only Custom Roles can be exported. You may choose to Show ID for the selected objects
From the Deployment / Export / New window go to the left panel and check the "Show ID" checkbox and that way you may see and identify all the existing Roles.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Export, Role. , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem