- During execution of SWPM, the following message happened and it failed to execute a setup.bin file.
java.io.IOException: Cannot run /direcoty/sapinst/srs_media/setup.bin - execve failed (EACCES - Permission denied)
Assertion failed: Unable to set up the replication server software. Refer to trace file sapinst_dev.log for further information
- The issue was not resolved when performing the SWPM with root account.
- It was not a helpful way to change the permission of the file and directory before retrying SWPM.
- After execution of SWPM, the changed permission was restored to original value.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SWPM version 1.0 SP8 Patch 3
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
Software Provisioning Manager, CJS-00030 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.