Is it possible for custom columns to be added so that they are displayed in user-created/sites?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
To add Custom Column(s) for the Users in Site Registration page, you first need to have a User custom column created. Follow the steps as outlined on the SAP Help Portal - Adding Custom Columns to accomplish this.
Once the custom column has been created then
1. Log in as an Administrator with required Roles to change Site settings.
2. Go to System Admin > Application Admin > Sites
3. Search for the Site ID you want to edit.
4. Navigate to User-Created Account
5. Under the Select a custom field, choose the fields you want to display to user at the time of registration.
Custom Column, Sites, Registration , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-EXT , Sites and External Users , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To