- Error after importing a job into a repository using designer.
- Trying to drill into query transforms where the source or target table is not connected.
- Error: "Cannot drill into this object: You need to connect an input schema. (BODI-1111334)."
- The import window shows tables that are not "under" a datastore.
- Red x on source or target and it is not connected in the dataflow.
- Job will not work after importing the .atl file.
- Tables listed in import window that are not associated with a datastore are then missing in the object library and red x and not connected in the job.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
bods, import, job, atl, xml , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.