How to display "As Of Date" value in a Document Generation?
- SAP SuccessFactors - Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Document Generation
- Navigate to Admin Center > Employee Files > Document Generation - Manage Document Template
- Search for Document Generation Template > Select your template or create a new one
- In the Template Content, use placeholder [[asOfDate]]
Note: This is case-sensitive, any mismatch of the [[asOfDate]] value will not work.
You don't need to map this in the template since this is a reserved placeholder.
The As of Date field refers to the date the system uses to retrieve an employee's data. You can see an example in Generating a Document as an Administrator.
2877407 - EC: Rule to display Current Date in generated Document Template
Document Generation, As Of Date, docgen template, placeholder, ECT-111068 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DOC , Document Generation , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions