We need to define a pay component with the type of "Number". However, we only have "Amount" or "Percentage" as possible values. The Corporate data model does not show a picklist defined for this field.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to instance
- Go to manage organization, pay & job structures admin tool.
- Select any pay component and go in edit mode.
- Choose the Pay Type drop-down. Only amount and percentage are available.
- Corporate data model is not implemented to include pay component type = Number.
- Unit of measure, rate and number fields should be defined with visibility="both"in the corporate data model and Metadata Framework (MDF) picklist for unit of measure too.
Please reach out to your implementation partner / Professional services team to configure corporate data model as described in below implementation handbook URL:
Implementing and Configuring Employee Payments in Employee Central >Unit of Measure
- Add <unit-of-measure> to the corporate data model, then create objects in Manage Data for your required units of measure.
- Add <rate> and <number> in the Corporate Data Model.
The Pay Component Type field will now display 'Number' as an option.
Selecting Number displays additional fields for Number, Unit of Measure, and Rate on the UI.
Knowledge Base Articles
2346140 - Pay Component - Unit of measure field is blank
2270326 - How to configure which Pay Components should be displayed in payComponentNonRecurring and payComponentRecurring portlets
How to enable unit of measure, rate and number in pay component?
Number pay component type not visible, unit of meature, rate, pay component, successfactors. number missing , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem