You can search individual objects of an Account. (i.e) Activities, Opportunities, Sales Quotes, Sales Order etc in the Outlook Add-in Side pane.
SAP Cloud for Customer - Outlook Addin (Client side)
From release 1902 onwards, there is a new search feature that has been enabled in the Side pane of the Outlook Addin.
- This will allow you to search the objects via their ID's as shown below:
- For these objects such as Activities, Opportunities etc, at any given point of time, you can see and select only 2 columns.
- In order to see the ID column or any other column, simply right click on any of the column as shown and select.
- Depending on the object, the column names will be displayed.
- Here is the list of search options that are supported for different objects:
- Leads - ID, Name and Status
- Opportunities - ID, Name and Status
- Campaigns - ID, Name and Status
- Activities - Only ID
- Sales Qoutes - Only ID
- Sales Order - Only ID
search option in side pane , search objects, outlook add-in , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins 1902