- How to install Data Services, Information Steward, and Information Platform Services with Microsoft SQL Server using Windows Authentication
- How to set up the Windows service account when we install Data Services?
- How to set up Data Services Job Server to use Microsoft SQL Server Windows Authentication?
- How to set up Data Services repository connection in the CMC to use Microsoft SQL Server Windows Authentication?
- Do we need to assign all the Users in the CMC access rights on the Database level?
- Windows Server
- SAP Information Platform Services 4.2
- SAP Data Services 4.2
- SAP Information Steward 4.2
- Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server Windows Authentication, Job Server, Data Services, Information Steward, Information Platform Services, Server Manager, repository, connection, authentication, SQL Authentication, Windows Authentication, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, MS SQL Server, SIA, , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.