You have activities which are near to their due date, however, they are not appearing under "My Upcoming Activities" on Home screen.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home screen.
- Notice that there is no activities under "My Upcoming Activities".
This tile will only be filled if there are active upcoming activities in the system for the logged in user (start-date in the future).
"My Upcoming Activities" is designed to show activities which are on the current user's calendar. An account will displayed if maintained for the activity.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
- SAP Cloud for Customer Analytics Guide > 10.2.3 Tools Card
- Help Portal > Scope and Configure the Home Page & Tools Card
Home; My Upcoming Activities; Activities; Due Date; Not Appearing; Calendar; Appointments; , KBA , LOD-CRM-HOM , Home Page , How To