The Next Planned Visit information is not updated on Account.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customer work center.
- Go to the Accounts work view.
- Open the Account ABC (ABC is used to define the Account's identification).
- Go to the Visits facet.
- Click on New.
- Create a New Visit fulfilling the mandatory fields.
Result: The Next Planned Visit information is not filled with the Start Date/Time of the Visit created as expected.
The BUPA Visiting Information Update feature is deactivated on the project scoped.
In order to enable the Next Planned Visit information, the system have to be set as described in the following steps:
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects work view.
- Select the current project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the step 4 Questions.
- Expand Sales Scoping Element.
- Afterwards, expand Account and Activity Management option.
- Select Activity Management.
- Under Visits Business Option, descope the question "Do you want to deactivate business partner visiting information feature?".
SAP Admin Guide - Configuring Visits and Routes
Next Planned Visit, Visits, Accounts. , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions