- Adhoc report is not fetching Participant Names of 360 Form
- Is there any workaround available to fetch Participant Names of 360 Form when Form is Anonymous?
- Participant names not available when running 360 Adhoc report
- SAP SuccessFactors Analytics
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
Reproducing the Issue
- Enabled anonymity in the 360 reporting functions box is checked on the 360 Form
- Go to Home dropdown > Reporting
- Create a Table Report for the 360 Multi-Rater Subject Domain
- Include Columns like Participant First Name or Last Name > Generate the Report
- Participant First Name and Last Name are not populated, or only populated for forms in a Modify Step
Ad hoc reports cannot be used to report on the participant names, but an Anonymous 360 Status spreadsheet report can be used. This report will need to be enabled from Provisioning in order to be used in Admin Center.
As a customer, you do not have access to Provisioning. Please engage your Certified Partner or SuccessFactors Product Support to enable the settings.
If you do not have an implementation partner, create a case for SuccessFactors Product Support with the following:
- Data Center (URL of your login screen):
- Company Instance ID (where to apply changes):
- Details of requested changes:
- Other Comments:
The Provisioning settings to be enabled are in Implementing and Managing 360 Reviews - Ad Hoc Reporting for 360 Multi-Rater Subjects.
360, Adhoc, Report, Participant, Names, Anonymous, Spreadsheet, 360 Status, ad hoc, success factors, SF, multi rater , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-MTR-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem