You would like to enable the OData API Monitor functionality to trace inbound OData calls in your SAP Cloud for Customer tenant.
SAP Cloud for Customer
How to activate the OData API Monitor:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Access the General Settings work center view.
- Click the OData API Monitor link under the System Administration section.
- Click the Activate OData Trace button.
Once activated, all inbound calls, requests and responses are logged for three hours or until it is manually deactivated.
Even if the monitoring is not activated, all error will be logged by default.
Both request and response payloads can be visualized and downloaded. The logs are retained for a maximum of 15 days from the date of collection.
The OData monitor BC scope option will be scoped by default and can be edited, if you want to disable the feature.
In order to unscope the Odata Monitor, follow the below steps :
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Access the Implementation Projects work center view.
- Click the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to Step 4 – Questions.
- Open scoping element Communication and Information Exchange, then People Collaboration, Intranet and External Services, then Communities, Document Management and External Services.
- Unscope the question "Do you want to enable Monitoring of OData Inbound calls?"
OData, OData Trace, OData API Monitor, Odata Monitor , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-API , OData API (C4C Only) , Problem