When uploading asset in the Data Migration app error AY221 'Depreciation area &1 does not exist' is raised.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the Manage Your Solution app.
- Enter the Migrate Your Data.
- Create or enter a project.
- Enter the Fixed asset (incl. balances and transactions) link.
- Upload your data file and Validate Data.
- Convert Values.
- Simulate Import and error is raised.
Check that the Asset Class is available for your company code in the Roadmap. If the Asset Class is not available for your company then the error will happen.
If you need a similar asset class you will need to create it as a Z asset class.
SSCUI 1500 1200 , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions