You have created an Email Campaign but the Bounce Email section is not visible in the Details tab, and it cannot be added via Edit Master Layout or Personalization.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Open the Email Campaign ABC (ABC represents the Campaign ID).
- Go to the Details tab.
- You can see the Bounce Email section is not visible.
- Select Adapt--->Edit Master Layout.
- Hover over the Details tab and select Add Section.
- The Bounce Email Section is not available to add.
The Campaign ABC does not have a Target Group maintained in the Build tab.
In order for the Bounce Email and Email Details sections to become available to add in adaptation mode, you must first associate the Campaign to a Target Group via the Build tab.
2625882 - Unable To Find Checkbox "For bounced emails, assign task to account owner" in Campaign.
KBA , bounce email , details , sales campaign , edit master layout , adaptation mode , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions