You have noticed that when you try to access an specific works chedule this is taking to much time to load and sometimes it gets stuck for almost a minute as in the example below:
As per the image you can see that the UI freeze and the days haven't loaded.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
- In configure object definitions you have configured the object Work Schedule Day Model Assignment to display the Day Model Object in the initial load.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Time Off Structures;
- Select Work Schedule;
- Select the Work Schedule you are seeing the bad performance;
- See that the UI is freezing and takes a long time to load
Field Day Model is part of the initial load of the page with makes the page to load all the icons such as .
- Go to Configure object definitions;
- Select Object definitions;
- Select the object Work Schedule Day Model Assignment;
- Select Take Action > Make Correction;
- Move the field dayModel to 2 or 3 fields below just to make sure it will be displayed only when you click in the "Details" of your work schedule;
By doing this, the performance will be considerably improved.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1811