SAP ASE setup shows the message below during installation:
The program can't start because MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Open Client Client-Library
- Microsoft Windows x86 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
msvcr120.dll, msvcr120, setup, Microsoft Visual C++, , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.