- Crystal Report for Enterprise documented based on JDBC driver connection to HANA database times out when being scheduled
- Error found in logs:
com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException: SAP DBTech JDBC: Cannot connect to jdbc:sap://<HANA HOST>:<HANA PORT>[Cannot connect to host <HANA HOST>:<HANA PORT> [Connection timed out: connect (local port <BI SERVER PORT> to address 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0, remote port <HANA PORT> to address <HANA IP> (<HANA HOST>))], -813.]
- Viewing and Refreshing the document manually works as expected
- Occurred after a system reboot after changing operating system properties (No BI Platform changes or HANA database changes)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- HANA database
- SUSE Linux Version SLES 12.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0
cr4e bi hana ajs tcp timewait time wait tw recycle reuse syn retries backlog suse linix unx 4.1 4.0 4.2 4.x 4x 41 42 bobj bobi jdbc , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.