- Display preferences control the format of the symbols in diagrams and the information displayed on them.
- Changing display preferences from the Tools menu for the View category has no effect to calculation views in a HANA Physical Data Model (PDM).
- New size, line, style, color, font, etc. is not applied to calculation view symbol.
- Customized content with new attribute or collection is displayed for calculation views.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP HANA
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
extended , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.